Welcome to Funky Casinos – Fun Casinos for party hire!
A fun casino is a great way of entertaining your guests and letting them experience and participate in a thoroughly enjoyable party event that will be remembered for a long time!
Fun money is provided to you and your guests to exchange for casino chips at the gaming tables.
The person with the most amount of chips at the end of the gaming session is the winner. A prize could be given to the winner by you as recognition of their skill and luck!
This is a brilliant way of getting people talking and even brings out their competitive streak.
We can assure you that at Funky Casinos we are the highest quality mobile casino. All our tables are those which are used in real casinos with the best quality materials. With our professional Mayfair croupier expertise and 25 years worth of experience everything about our casino parties is professional (although if you are having a themed party, we can dress up too!).
We cover our casino party events across and around the south east in the following areas: London, Central London, Greater London, Middlesex, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Kent, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire. But, do please ask about other areas not mentioned as we can make special arrangements.
What kind of events use a fun casino?
- Party celebrations (21st, 30th, 40th, 50th birthday parties etc)
- Award Ceremonies
- Corporate events
- Wedding receptions
- Product launches
- Networking functions
- Christmas Parties
- Charity Fund raising events
Cannonball Run Europe 2016 Event Launch
Casino Party Venues
Funky Casinos are official members of the exclusive The Luxury Network International and have held fun casino parties at the following venues:
- Football clubs: Tottenham Hotspur FC, West Ham FC
- Private VIP parties: JLS (private party), Girls Aloud (private party).
- Wedding reception parties: The Saturdays & JLS wedding at Blenheim Palace.
- Hotels: Blenheim Palace, The Waldorf Hotel, The Strand, The Waldorf Astoria, The Grove (Hertfordshire), The Hilton Park Lane, Mayfair Down Hall, Woolston Manor, Sofitel Arora, Radisson Edwardian London, The Westbury Mayfair and The Crazy Bear Hotels.